Nexus Era: Radiant Dawn RPG
Welcome to the Nexus Era! We are a Role=Play Community for STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY. You new here?
Click Here to get started.! =D
Welcome to the Nexus Era! We are a Role=Play Community for STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY. You new here?
Click Here to get started.! =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nexus Wars are over but the real fight has just begun.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  DownloadsDownloads  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
315 a.b.y.
(To be Announced)

Poll
Main Server
Secondary Server
CURRENTLY N/A

Aaron Osirus.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
corenth18
Village Idiot.
Village Idiot.
corenth18

Aaron Osirus. Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Osirus.   Aaron Osirus. Icon_minitime16/02/11, 07:33 pm

Name:
Aaron Osirus

Species:
Human

Homeworld:
Corellia

Height & Weight
6ft 4in.

Languages:
Basic, rodese, Ryl

Transport:
Starfighter/cargo ship - Red Tornado. An M class cargo ship that doubles as a starfighter. maximum occupancy of 8 people. max cargo, 10 tons.

Droid(s):
R2-C5 = mark 2 series of the R2, 10 times better than normal R2 units.

Inventory:
dual red lightsabers, comlink, datapad

Force Aptitude: - Knight level
Force concealment(hides force sensitivity from other force users)
Alter Environment
Core powers - ojp/fm3 - 2/3
grip - 3/4
drain - 2/3
lightning - 3/4
att - (OJP)shii-cho, soresu, ataru/jar kai//(FM3) att 4
def - 2/3
throw - 1/2

Faction & Rank
Neutral, former sith knight

History:

CHILDHOOD

Aaron was born into a very wealthy family. the downside to it was, the parents were sith. His parents loved him and cared for him, not letting anything harm him. at a young age his father sensed the force within him. His parents were both sith masters. when he was 7 and started showing his force capability, his parents entered him into the sith academy on ziost. he trained like all the other students. but his anger made him far more powerful than the rest. but something didnt feel right to him, like this wasnt what he was suppost to be doing. he ignored these thoughts and went on. during a simple training spar, he kill a sith student in cold blood. the masters of the temple took notice of this and watched him like hawks. he learned the core powers when he was 10. the following morning after his birthday, one of the masters approached him and took him as his apprentice.

Heavy Training and Beginning of Pain

His master trained him harshly. giving aaron a cut each time he made a single mistake or found a flaw. When he was 12, he and his master sparred and his master broke through his defense and cut his eye, leaving a scar(just like anakin). out of anger, aaron charged his master and started hammering him with every swing and force attack in the book, unleashing the dark powers, grip and lightning. his master broke through the attacks and stopped the spar. besides learning the basic force and saber training, he took an interest in technology and began studying and constructing his own ship.for the new few year, aaron learned the powers of the darkside, grip, lightning, drain, and rage, but that was only the beginning. While walking around in the halls, a group of sith students surrounded him. they started beating on him. his anger grew rapidly. he reached a point where his anger enhanced his speed and senses, allowing him to block the attacks and counter quickly. in a last effort, they dog piled him, this was a mistake. when he felt the weight of all of them on his back, he drew all the power he could and cause a great explosion(maelstrom), killing half of the students and koing the rest.

Relationship of anger and love

During his time as an apprentice, he met a girl named inaldra. he had bumped into her a few times walking the halls. They sparred against each other every day in class, after several years, he grew into crushing her. they got to know each other over time. but it was a friendship not meant to last. when he was 16 he was partly asleep in bed when she snuck in. she was sent to kill him to prove herself to her master. when her lightsaber ignited, aaron immediately ignited his own and blocked her attack. they started fighting, throwing attacks at each other, all in anger. they both were hating each other throughout the fight. they ended in a saber locked, inaldra pinned to the wall. they looked at each other, hatred on their faces, but love in their eyes. they stared at each other for a minute before realizing what was happening to them. they instantly deignited their sabers at same time and kissed passionately, they started to intensify in their passion and things happened. 2 years passed and they were happily in love. since they were both 18 aaron made a decision and proposed to her. they got married a month later with a baby on the way.

Ending training and Moving on

On aarons 19th birthday, he went to their room where he was utterly shocked and angry at the same time. he found inaldra dead on the floor, killed by lightsaber, their young baby girl [color=yellow](this char is up for grabs), crying in her cot. he was called to the main arena. the only person in there was aarons master. it was now clear that aarons master had killed inaldra to make him angry. it was time for his test. Aaron had trained for years, mastering his powers and learning more improved versions of each. They entered a duel to the death. the duel ended with aaron killing his master with maelstrom. but even with the taste of victory, after all these years, the thought that all of this was wrong to him still haunted him. he went back to his room grabbing all of his belongings and his little daughter and leaving the temple in his ship that he had finished building only a year ago. he traveled to tatooine, beginning a search to find what it is he's really meant to do. he's now lived on the road with his daughter, he rename her inaldra after her dead mother.
Back to top Go down
corenth18
Village Idiot.
Village Idiot.
corenth18

Aaron Osirus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Osirus.   Aaron Osirus. Icon_minitime16/02/11, 07:34 pm

I'll need help fixing up the stats to make them more legit if they arent. he's a dual saber user. SIDE NOTE: if anyone wants to rp his daughter, be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Ares
The Ghost of Billy Mays
The Ghost of Billy Mays
Ares

Aaron Osirus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Osirus.   Aaron Osirus. Icon_minitime27/02/11, 05:57 pm

read the force point system. i edited it so that people will understand it better.
Back to top Go down
Ares
The Ghost of Billy Mays
The Ghost of Billy Mays
Ares

Aaron Osirus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Osirus.   Aaron Osirus. Icon_minitime27/02/11, 07:55 pm

Also, you can't be a former sith beccause of the rule of two and the fact that the sith are now a brotherhood of turned jedi lead by the previous dark lord's apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Szera
I'm Always Right.
I'm Always Right.
Szera

Aaron Osirus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Osirus.   Aaron Osirus. Icon_minitime27/02/11, 08:18 pm

Attack 4? The only reason Another knight level character has attack 4 is because he ONLY has attk and defense. Work out the saber shit and we can talk
Back to top Go down
Szera
I'm Always Right.
I'm Always Right.
Szera

Aaron Osirus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Osirus.   Aaron Osirus. Icon_minitime27/02/11, 08:19 pm

Sorry on iPhone. Failed to read topic the posts
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kavar
Jedi Overseer
Jedi Overseer
Jacen Kavar

Aaron Osirus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Osirus.   Aaron Osirus. Icon_minitime09/03/11, 10:59 am

Corenth Told me he was threw with Nexus because he thinks Szera is a dick I sorta agree, but still think Szera is cool! so delete or move the bio to declined. As for his other Character, I am RP'in sending him to the agricorps.
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsnexusrp.forumotion.com
Szera
I'm Always Right.
I'm Always Right.
Szera

Aaron Osirus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Osirus.   Aaron Osirus. Icon_minitime03/04/11, 01:57 am

I think I'm a pretty cool guy too.
Back to top Go down
Raijin
Jedi Padawan/Sith Apprentice
Jedi Padawan/Sith Apprentice
Raijin

Aaron Osirus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Osirus.   Aaron Osirus. Icon_minitime15/04/11, 07:50 pm

Dick > Moron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aaron Osirus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Osirus.   Aaron Osirus. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron Osirus.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Era: Radiant Dawn RPG :: Role-Play Center :: Character Profiles :: Declined-
Jump to: