Nexus Era: Radiant Dawn RPG
Welcome to the Nexus Era! We are a Role=Play Community for STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY. You new here?
Click Here to get started.! =D
Welcome to the Nexus Era! We are a Role=Play Community for STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY. You new here?
Click Here to get started.! =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nexus Wars are over but the real fight has just begun.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  DownloadsDownloads  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
315 a.b.y.
(To be Announced)

Poll
Main Server
Secondary Server
CURRENTLY N/A

I hate (please join in)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ares
The Ghost of Billy Mays
The Ghost of Billy Mays
Ares

I hate (please join in) Empty
PostSubject: I hate (please join in)   I hate (please join in) Icon_minitime21/02/11, 06:31 pm

i hate typing "baby in a blender" on youtube and not getting a baby in a blender...i mean wtf.

i hate people who dont understand basic english considering the age we live in. English mother fucker DO YOU SPEAK IT! and i dont care that morep eople speak chinese, they live in china but a lot of them can speak english atleast a little.

i hate people who don't listen to reason no matter how correct you are and they still believe they are right.

I hate how business, whenever you ask if they are hiring, always tells you "we're acceptings applications." If you're not hiring SAY SO! i dont want to waste my time filling out a pointless application thats just gonna get thrown away.

I hate dogs who eat their own crap. seriously wtf. I dont care how hungry i am i would never eat my own crap, i dont think starving Ethiopians would eat their own crap.

I hate how by some comsic failure Justin Beiber is famous when he has no real musical talent and is worse than the boy/girl band uprise of the late 90's early 2000. He needs to die or find something he doesnt fail at...like pottery or prostitution.

I hate people who leave their cars on when they go into the store, and everyone wonders why gas prices suck. i blame you!

I hate how children are cursing at such early ages, just the other day some little wigger, no more than 7, called some guy a nigger, he wasnt even black and he was wearing a suit. fuck kids.

I hate how eminem stopped doing drugs. If you ever listened to the Marshall Mathers LP and then listen to recovery, you'd be like wtf happened to this pussy, he used to be so hardcore now he just sucks dick.

I hate how homosexuals in america like to announce to everyone around them that they are gay by talkingwith a lisp and wearing weird ass clothes. we get it, you like to fuck other men in the ass.

I hate niggers and whoever doesnt is probaboly a nigger themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ares
The Ghost of Billy Mays
The Ghost of Billy Mays
Ares

PostSubject: Re: I hate (please join in)   I hate (please join in) Icon_minitime21/02/11, 07:45 pm

I hate how i voted for Obama. Everyone makes mistakes.

I hate how i actually saw twilight when it first came out in theaters. worst 7 dollars i ever spent, and now even after the epic failure of twilight they make the rest of the books into movies. I actually liked the books, atleast the first and second now i refused to even pick them up cause all i see is kristen stewarts shitty acting while i read. The movies ruined the books fr me.

I hate people who call themselves mixed martial artists because they watch the UFC every night. I say "You work at k-mart, now where can i find the nearest bathroom?"

I hate how i spent 300 dollars on an ipod nano 4 years ago that was 4 gb and now i can walk into a pawn store and get the same thing for like 50 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Szera
I'm Always Right.
I'm Always Right.
Szera

PostSubject: Re: I hate (please join in)   I hate (please join in) Icon_minitime21/02/11, 11:57 pm

I hate people who think they're smart.

I hate how our education system measures work ethic rather than intelligence

I hate our country, and every country.

I hate our culture, and every culture.

I hate religious people, religion, and anybody who even considers that there is a god, they are weak.

I hate my job and the concept of jobs

I hate that a person gets two weeks off from work every year, which adds up to a full year for every 26 years worked, this is not okay.

I hate that I have to waste the most healthy years of my life doing sedantary activities and am only free when I am too old to take advantage of my freedom.

I hate anybody who is in any political party. Both democrats and republicans are stupid, in their own way.

I hate the pledge of alliegience, it is a chant and seems very hivemind/brainwashy, I refuse to partake in it, and that is my choice, do not tell me I'm any less American than you, Fuck off you uneducated swine.

I hate loud people.

I hate that our country isn't forced to have only two political parties but all of our forms of media are controlled by one or the other, and how both conspire together to prevent other parties from succeeding.

I hate when people judge music based on a musicians talent, talent does not always make good sound. Lack of talent does not always make bad sound

I hate when people argue opinions such as taste in music, or fashion sense, you can't win.

I hate that my internet died when i was doing the first list and that I was too stupid to save it.

I hate the color red and I don't know why I choose to highlight my posts with it, I only use it as an admin.

I hate that I have to moderate this server and tell people older than me to stop being immature.

Back to top Go down
Ares
The Ghost of Billy Mays
The Ghost of Billy Mays
Ares

PostSubject: Re: I hate (please join in)   I hate (please join in) Icon_minitime01/03/11, 08:19 pm

I hate how i downloaded the game tracker lite join thingy and you can't use it to connect to hedi academy.

i hate living with my mother at the age of 20 because this economy is so shity and i can't get a decent job anywhere close enough to where i can get t owork ontime without going through hoops.

i hate people who call other people gay just for acting stupid, if you want ot call them stupid call them a retard or a nigger, it's much more insulting than calling them gay.

I hate it when szera complains about lag spikes when we clearly have a second server that is up almost all the time.

I hate how people wont go on the serve unless there's someone else on and i'm always that someone. GET THE FUCK ON THE SERVER you babies. we have xfire for a reason use it.

Back to top Go down
Szera
I'm Always Right.
I'm Always Right.
Szera

PostSubject: Re: I hate (please join in)   I hate (please join in) Icon_minitime01/03/11, 08:26 pm

I hate that I have to make posts multiple times because Ares gets angry and deletes them the first time.

I hate how much time I invest for a community doomed to fail.

I hate everybody who uses this server.

I hate that I'm going to get a bunch of messages asking if I hate them too.

I hate all of you, I don't care which one of you it is, I hate you.

I actually don't hate anything, because one of the tenants of my belief system is that apathy is the best way.

In actuality I don't care about anything.

Fuck all of you.
Back to top Go down
Zerocine
Dark Lord of The Sith
Dark Lord of The Sith
Zerocine

PostSubject: Re: I hate (please join in)   I hate (please join in) Icon_minitime01/03/11, 10:47 pm

Szera needs to get laid
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kavar
Jedi Overseer
Jedi Overseer
Jacen Kavar

PostSubject: Re: I hate (please join in)   I hate (please join in) Icon_minitime02/03/11, 12:10 pm

Zerocine wrote:
Szera needs to get laid

Agreed x200 lol
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsnexusrp.forumotion.com
Szera
I'm Always Right.
I'm Always Right.
Szera

PostSubject: Re: I hate (please join in)   I hate (please join in) Icon_minitime02/03/11, 04:36 pm

Jacen's just mad cuz everyone hates him.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kavar
Jedi Overseer
Jedi Overseer
Jacen Kavar

PostSubject: Re: I hate (please join in)   I hate (please join in) Icon_minitime02/03/11, 05:13 pm

I ain't mad and you got no proof that no-one likes me! :p
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsnexusrp.forumotion.com
Szera
I'm Always Right.
I'm Always Right.
Szera

PostSubject: Re: I hate (please join in)   I hate (please join in) Icon_minitime02/03/11, 10:53 pm

4 people voted to remove your mod. 3 people voted to keep it. two of those three are you and corenth. No one likes you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate (please join in)   I hate (please join in) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate (please join in)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Era: Radiant Dawn RPG :: Community :: Spam Center-
Jump to: