Nexus Era: Radiant Dawn RPG
Welcome to the Nexus Era! We are a Role=Play Community for STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY. You new here?
Click Here to get started.! =D
Welcome to the Nexus Era! We are a Role=Play Community for STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY. You new here?
Click Here to get started.! =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nexus Wars are over but the real fight has just begun.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  DownloadsDownloads  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
315 a.b.y.
(To be Announced)

Poll
Main Server
Secondary Server
CURRENTLY N/A

Corenth Shendo.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Szera
I'm Always Right.
I'm Always Right.
Szera

Corenth Shendo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corenth Shendo.   Corenth Shendo. Icon_minitime04/02/11, 06:12 pm

corenth18 wrote:
Name: Corenth Shendo
Sex: Male
Species: human
languages: basic, rodian, kel'dor, ryl, zabrak, translation of shyriiwook Too many, unless he's some language expert (not mentioned anywhere) I understand you want your character to be able to speak to anyone, but it's apparent that you just listed every language you could think of. The average person probably knows two, maybe THREE languages
Height: 6ft 3in.
Weight:156lbs
Force sensitivity: yes, 14,560 That's more than obi wan... Not that we judge ANYTHING off of this.. but you might want to consider being a little smarter with this.

-FUTURE- force power:(note, this is a force power he gain on his own, but doesnt know how to use it or even activate it -YET-)hidden power of maelstrom. if trained properly(which he will be), this power can be used to either knock out enemies or kill(takes more energy to kill than to ko). First, the user would form a Force Bubble around their body, concealing and protecting them inside. Then, any loose objects around the user would swirl around the bubble, through telekinesis. Finally, the user would devastate the objects by blasting them away, in a surge of Force Lightning. (note that this is the power he accidentally used when he was kidnapped. he has no clue how he used it or even how to repeat it -YET-. but when he does, i promise i'll do my best to rp it properly.) Penalties for the use of maelstrom:low level attack = slightly weakened, medium level attack = VERY weakened, heavy attack = severly weakened, kill attack = unconscious, all out attack(meaning using full power), unconscious for a long time, or possibility of death from overuse.
This is completely not okay... I'm sorry. You can give him some cool power, but this is completely out of the question. We base everything off of fights on this server. Fights= the dice in a table top RPG. If you win 3 fights, and then decide you KO'd them with the force, then hey, whatever. But you can't use this ability versus other characters to avoid the fight part. You can't skip the dice roll

Last edited by Szera on 04/02/11, 06:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Szera
I'm Always Right.
I'm Always Right.
Szera

Corenth Shendo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corenth Shendo.   Corenth Shendo. Icon_minitime04/02/11, 06:17 pm

THE RULES wrote:
On a side note... Don't be a fucking retard. Your character is not Jesus, your character isn't even some faggot demi god. Your character is average, even if you don't want your character to be average, they are. Deal with it, your character can't defy physics, and can't reenact the famous The Force Unleashed scene where you bring down a star destroyer. It's not going to fucking happen.

I'm not saying you're a retard or anything, I'm just pointing out your character is quite OP'd which we strive to avoid on this server. It may seem cool to you, but you have to consider the other players. Do you want to play against someone who can KO you whenever he wants?
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kavar
Jedi Overseer
Jedi Overseer
Jacen Kavar

Corenth Shendo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corenth Shendo.   Corenth Shendo. Icon_minitime04/02/11, 06:24 pm

My plan was to moderate his abilities so as he didn't get OP'd, I'm firimilar with this character from elsewhere but now that I look over it you did overdo it Corenth, it don't make a lot of sense either lol.
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsnexusrp.forumotion.com
Ares
The Ghost of Billy Mays
The Ghost of Billy Mays
Ares

Corenth Shendo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corenth Shendo.   Corenth Shendo. Icon_minitime04/02/11, 06:28 pm

Here is my edit. I go by Ares and Xando btw.

corenth18 wrote:
Name: Corenth Shendo
Sex: Male
Species: human
languages: basic, rodian, kel'dor, ryl, zabrak, translation of shyriiwook
I agree with Szera on this, too many languages. You forget that the force can help with translating, an example would be revan.
Height: 6ft 3in.
little tall, but w/e
Weight:156lbs
Dude, you must be some kind of skeleton, you can see my ribs and im 6ft 4 and weigh 180
Force sensitivity: yes, 14,560I agree with szera on this as well. This is more midichlorians than kyle katarn, a badass of badasses who had 12,200.

-FUTURE- force power:(note, this is a force power he gain on his own, but doesnt know how to use it or even activate it -YET-)hidden power of maelstrom. if trained properly(which he will be), this power can be used to either knock out enemies or kill(takes more energy to kill than to ko). First, the user would form a Force Bubble around their body, concealing and protecting them inside. Then, any loose objects around the user would swirl around the bubble, through telekinesis. Finally, the user would devastate the objects by blasting them away, in a surge of Force Lightning. (note that this is the power he accidentally used when he was kidnapped. he has no clue how he used it or even how to repeat it -YET-. but when he does, i promise i'll do my best to rp it properly.) Penalties for the use of maelstrom:low level attack = slightly weakened, medium level attack = VERY weakened, heavy attack = severly weakened, kill attack = unconscious, all out attack(meaning using full power), unconscious for a long time, or possibility of death from overuse.
Dumb down these powers a lot. It would take way too much concentration to even attempt a combination like this.

Appearance:
(image removed to lessen length of edit)

light blonde hair, goatee, cut scar over his left eye, tan skin/scales, seductive(girls only) blue eyes. brown robes over gold armor plating. disease: scaley skin, fingers become claws. He understands and speaks: basic, ryl, zabrak, kel'dor and can only translate shyriiwook. Disease may cause a loss in reasoning and logic if not cured quickly. He weighs 156 lbs, and is 6ft 2in. tall. He hides his disease under a hooded cloak and gloves(to hide his growing claws).
cool story,bro.

Faction: Jedi Order, Initiate that's fine. but be sure to follow the force point system and notify an admin of awarded extra points to an Admin (me or Szera)

Droid: 1 r3 series - r3-d5 called 'arthree' advanced model of astro-droid, 1 uniquely designed HK series - HK-69 advanced combat droid with hidden weapon compartments

Transport: Shendo's Claw

(image removed to lessen length of edit)

Back to top Go down
corenth18
Village Idiot.
Village Idiot.
corenth18

Corenth Shendo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corenth Shendo.   Corenth Shendo. Icon_minitime04/02/11, 06:36 pm

edited. and thank you szera for you stupidity in ASSUMING i would abuse powers like that.......you do not know me at all so please do NOT jump to assumptions like that. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kavar
Jedi Overseer
Jedi Overseer
Jacen Kavar

Corenth Shendo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corenth Shendo.   Corenth Shendo. Icon_minitime04/02/11, 06:38 pm

Alot better, 8/10 now.

If the others agree Approved!
Back to top Go down
Szera
I'm Always Right.
I'm Always Right.
Szera

Corenth Shendo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corenth Shendo.   Corenth Shendo. Icon_minitime04/02/11, 06:39 pm

I was trying to be nice, but it is clear I can't do that with you. You are too egocentric to think of anybody but yourself and made a character so blatently over powered that Xando had to call me in to help him explain how outlandishly stupid it is. The only reason you're even approved is because we have a dearth of members, and you're Jacen's friend. If I was running the show I'd kick your ass out of here with all of your stupid ideas and your retarded bio.
Also, you obviously failed to read the rules, or you wouldn'tve even tried a stupid fucking idea like that.
Sincerely go fuck yourself.

Edit; Oh yeah. Great edit by the way. Sure Jacen. you can remove my crossout on your post now if you want.

Last edited by Szera on 04/02/11, 06:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ares
The Ghost of Billy Mays
The Ghost of Billy Mays
Ares

Corenth Shendo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corenth Shendo.   Corenth Shendo. Icon_minitime04/02/11, 06:41 pm

Szera has a short temper when it comes to insulting him even slightly, his most common response is fight me lol.

Approved btw.
an interesting read, you could explain your powers better than core powers. You could just put force sensitive so we know your stats.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kavar
Jedi Overseer
Jedi Overseer
Jacen Kavar

Corenth Shendo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corenth Shendo.   Corenth Shendo. Icon_minitime04/02/11, 06:42 pm

OI LANGUAGE, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!
Back to top Go down
Ares
The Ghost of Billy Mays
The Ghost of Billy Mays
Ares

Corenth Shendo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corenth Shendo.   Corenth Shendo. Icon_minitime04/02/11, 06:43 pm

telling that to szera is like telling a rancor to be a good boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corenth Shendo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corenth Shendo.   Corenth Shendo. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corenth Shendo.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Era: Radiant Dawn RPG :: Role-Play Center :: Character Profiles :: Approved-
Jump to: