Nexus Era: Radiant Dawn RPG
Welcome to the Nexus Era! We are a Role=Play Community for STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY. You new here?
Click Here to get started.! =D
Welcome to the Nexus Era! We are a Role=Play Community for STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY. You new here?
Click Here to get started.! =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nexus Wars are over but the real fight has just begun.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  DownloadsDownloads  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
315 a.b.y.
(To be Announced)

Poll
Main Server
Secondary Server
CURRENTLY N/A

Veda Derides

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deviant
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Deviant

Veda Derides Empty
PostSubject: Veda Derides   Veda Derides Icon_minitime06/02/11, 12:28 am

First Name:
Veda
Middle Name(s):
N/A
Last Name:
Derides
Character Age:
Character Species:
Human
Character Gender:
Female
Force sensitivity:
Yes
Midichlorian Count:
Character Home World:
Ut
Languages Spoken:
basic
Character Appearance:
Veda Derides Serra_Keto_v_2_by_RioZaki
Character Skin:
http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Serra_Keto_with_Sounds;44272
Faction:
Jedi, then Sith.
Faction Status:
Presumed Dead
Force Alignment:
Neutral *Tainted by the Dark side*
Character Inventory:
-Lightsaber
-Adrenaline Stim
-Medpackx2
-Comm
-Datapad
-3 Funnel Glove *information below/ Also her "special" ability*

3 Funnel Glove:
Use: When focused the glove can allow a force push to be concentrated into 3 miniature cylinders along the palm of the glove. When released the concentrated force scatters into 3 parts imitating a shotguns Burst, though it will not travel as far due to being compressed into a concentrated size the power behind it is doubled along with the speed. though as said with a price with range the farthest it could reach is possibly 9 feet.

Character History:

-Family bonds-

As most know when a man and a woman love a each other a child is conceived later on, but what if they didn't? Elena Derides and Larz Guzol were arranged to be married. Elena came from a poverty stricken family on the verge of vanishing from the face of planet, while Larz was born into a rich "old fashion" family. If it were not for Elena's beauty and ideals the marriage would never of even been thought of, so Elena's family was thankful. The two sadly did not agree on much; and fought plenty, so though the wedding was a time of celebration for the parents, for the children it was a forced stalemate on the war grounds.

When the question of a child was brought up Elena was more then happy to fight the thought, though Larz seeing this as a time to "get something good" agreed. It was more of rape that brought Veda into the world, but even with all that has happened between the two the one thing they could agree on was that their daughter made the fighting seem pointless, and with her the two promised to try and work it out. until a month later when a robed figure arrived at there house.

It was a long and difficult Talk between the robed figure and Veda parents; Words being thrown between mother and father, as the figure simply watched. taking pity on the child seeing as the parents had no true grounds to share it lifted a bony hand and both parents sat still, memorized. "You will live happily together, knowing your child is off to a better place." he dropped his hands and things went swiftly afterward.

-Moving-
(Now 6 years old)
Adjusting the helmet on her small head Veda pulled down the visor completely killing her vision. reaching onto her belt she pulled a cylindrical object out and held it with both hands. Taking a long breath she pressed a button located along its rim and listened as with a light hiss a small green blade pushed out from the hilt, around her 3 more did the same. "I don't like being stung.." a Twi'lek boy beside her said nervously, "Don't worry, just focus like master says!" Veda nudged the boy with her shoulder and giggled. Going back to the task at hand she slowed her breathing as taught and focused on the remotes that now surrounded the group, dashing multiple directions with a low hiss as they spun. raising her saber up she deflected a bolt from hitting her on the forehead, and then another from her side with a simple twist of the wrist.

Heavy footsteps were heard approaching and the group stopped, Veda swung at the probe, knocking it back with a loud 'Whir' and small amount of anger filled beeping. The foot steps stopped and a voice echoed through her ears "These aren't cheap...but none the less we must go everyone." he sounded in a hurry, grabbing all the probes and stuffing them into a bag, the bag was overfilled as it, with what looked like credits passports and many other items. "it's time to go, we all have been..ordered to relocate." He was lieing but was keeping his composure long enough to make Veda and the others believe him.

Boarding an unmarked shuttle the small group of younglings sat down in the back and talked amongst themselves wondering what was happening. Veda, seeing as she left her training helmet back in the training room walked to the cockpit. "Master, I left my helmet...could I go get it?" she blinked staring at the man who was sitting in front of her slowly pulling back the controls so the ship would rise "No Veda, sorry. We need to go now as said by...the council. But, would you like to hold onto this for awhile?" he shoved a small red crystal in her face and Veda took it seeing as he wasn't going to let her go, even if she whined. Heading back to her seat she placed the crystal in her robe pocket and took a nap, resting her head on the twi'lek who was in her groups shoulder; his name was Avon she found out.

-"Sweet" dreams-
Veda woke to a startling sight, she was in a metal room...in space!? a large circular window with a Hooded woman sitting on a giant chair with an alluring smile was looking dead at her. "Hello dear..." Veda looked around for something, or someone to calm her; nothing. "W-who are you?" she began to grow scared from the feeling this woman had lurking over her; it was significant, evil, protective?... "Do not be afraid, I am only here to help..." the woman called her forward with her hand, Veda followed seeing as walking back might lead to something awful. as she got within arms length the woman smiled again "I'm here to help guide you, be an adviser of sorts through your training. If you please, and in time we will become the most Closest friend..." she put emphasis on the Closest, which gave Veda a wary feeling but now beginning to shake suddenly her vision began to blur, her last sight; the woman laughing aloud, lightning erupting from both palms.
Veda Derides Draft_lens1358083module9307254photo_1209381945Empress

-New home?-
Veda awoke to Avon shaking her gently. "Wake up!! were here!"Veda sat up right, her head pounding. She looked around slowly and saw everyone walking off the boarding ramp, following along she felt her hands sting a little bit, as if they had been zapped. shit bit on a finger to try and numb out the stinging and it worked, so she continued down to the ramp and stared at the abandoned structure in front of them. "Welcome to our new temple, the..council will be making frequent visits to check on all your progress. Until our progress here shows effect the temple will remain occupied by only us, and some droids." he opened the rusted door and they all stepped in to their new temple, school and home.

-Check up-
(Age 12)
Veda Stood in line, her robed now had Leather pads along the chest, shoulder, joints, and back. She had chosen the path that she was told was the sentinel, but its methods were quite different. holding up her saber she spun in a flurry of green, her saber spinning flawlessly through her hands; until of course her name was called by a daunting voice.She immediately stopped and turned to face the one speaking to her, it was one of supposed "council" members dressed in a black and red laced robe. Approaching Veda her examined her; as she had changed quite a lot over her training. The man Leaned forward staring into Vedas eyes, they had changed from a Emerald green to a pale green with a waves reaching out from the pupil, her presence in the force had also changed to one of high stature, similar to the woman she had seem so long ago in the dream she had. The man smiled lightly and nodded back at her master, turning the man immediately took his leave. "Master, what was that about?" she looked up to a podium, her master waved his hand to signal her to just move on and continue; She did so.

-Ghost in the shell-

Waking up in the middle of the night Veda jumped to the sight of a familiar figure, the woman from the dream all to long ago. "Greetings child." the woman slowly approached and stared Veda down "My my...you've grown haven't you?" she smiled. Veda, still to cautious around this woman had her saber at the ready, clenched in her hand and underneath her pillow. The woman snickered "Why strike yourself down?" she tilted her head, Veda did so as well. "My self?" the woman nodded with a grin, pulling down her hood, to a startling sight...it was Veda! "Uncanny resemblance eh?" this..other "Veda" held a nonchalant tone as she spoke. "It happens when a spirit melds with something...or someone." the woman smiled. "my real name is Katajina, so you know." her entire expression changed. "Now to business, I want your body so I can be free; so I WILL be trying to take it. No matter how hard you fight...I will take over..." her left side glowed red as a saber ignited from it, swinging at Veda. With no time to react veda shut her eyes, only to feel nothing but sun light and loud yawns. Opening her eyes Veda realized she was in bed, or half way; her legs hanging off the side. she threw herself over to stand and immediately checked herself, no wounds. Little did she know it was her looks that changed, not her scars. Now with what the Katajina said she found it of little use to tell her master, she wanted to beat this being inside herself. She trained much more vigorously since.

*Data-log*
password: ***-****-*
Welcome. .
Loading. . . .
Finished. . . . .
Name: Veda
Physical Anomaly's: Left corona has turned Scarlet, sudden growth in hair, and mental capacity.
Psychological Anomaly's: Split Personality initiated by specific events.

Personal note: "She thinks I do not know my lord, but soon she shall."

Sending....
Sent...

-Possession-
(age 20)
The make shift safe heaven for the group of now known sith experiments, including home to Veda Erupted in flames, a burning body wielding a saber flew out a window plummeting to the ground below, Veda walking up to the window looking down. The remaining 3, and the "master" ran out side from both the fire, and hearing the screams of the falling member. "You were using us! " Veda appearance had changed drastically; vaguely seen sith tattoos began to appear on her body, her both eyes turning a deep scarlet. "Yes...lost control...so I can gain it!" Katajina's voice rang through Vedas head. Veda, fighting herself turned back into the burning building, minutes later there structure crumbling; Veda PRESUMED dead.

Last edited by Deviant on 20/02/11, 07:24 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kavar
Jedi Overseer
Jedi Overseer
Jacen Kavar

Veda Derides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda Derides   Veda Derides Icon_minitime16/02/11, 01:29 pm

So far it seems ok, keep up the editting till it's finished.
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsnexusrp.forumotion.com
Szera
I'm Always Right.
I'm Always Right.
Szera

Veda Derides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda Derides   Veda Derides Icon_minitime16/02/11, 04:09 pm

More than enough for approval.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kavar
Jedi Overseer
Jedi Overseer
Jacen Kavar

Veda Derides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda Derides   Veda Derides Icon_minitime16/02/11, 04:10 pm

Yeah but the bio aint finished yet Razz
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsnexusrp.forumotion.com
Szera
I'm Always Right.
I'm Always Right.
Szera

Veda Derides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda Derides   Veda Derides Icon_minitime16/02/11, 04:12 pm

If you want to continue, go for it. You've already met approval.
Back to top Go down
Deviant
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Deviant

Veda Derides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda Derides   Veda Derides Icon_minitime16/02/11, 09:05 pm

Added another tidbit for you guys who are interested in bio ^_^. Been actually thinking this bio out unlike what I've done with most.
Back to top Go down
Deviant
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive
Deviant

Veda Derides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda Derides   Veda Derides Icon_minitime20/02/11, 07:25 pm

Since I've been hit with headaches I want able to go as in depth as i'd like, so I just rounded it off quick and easy. any questions about the chunks of her history you'd like to know pm me or catch me on X-fire: Deviantheresy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veda Derides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veda Derides   Veda Derides Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veda Derides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Era: Radiant Dawn RPG :: Role-Play Center :: Character Profiles :: Approved-
Jump to: